- Pre-inflated, full length air bladders pulsate while walking, providing support, stability, and a massaging effect to reduce swelling
- Bladders can be inflated and deflated for desired compression
- Constructed of a contoured semi-rigid shell
- Two adjustable, riveted swivel straps ensure proper application
- Low-profile design fits easily into most shoes
- Universal size can be worn on left or right ankle
The PowerStep® Air Stirrup Ankle Brace features medial and lateral plastic shells lined with air bladders to provide support, stability, and graduated compression for edema reduction.
Provides support and protection for ankle injuries, like sprains, or chronic ankle instability. Featuring air chambers lined with soft foam that increase comfort and inflate/deflate for a customized fit.
Ideal for: Ankle Sprains & Strains; Chronic Instability; Acute Injury & Post Op
- Polypropylene shell
- Polished PVC film
- Nylon hook and loop closure
Sizing: Universal size can be worn on left or right ankle
Packaging Contains: 1 ankle brace
- Available in white or black
Proper Care: Wipe surface with water and mild detergent.
HCPCS Assigned Code: L4350