PowerStep® PULSE® Air | Neutral Arch Running Insoles
- Full length, total contact support with a durable mesh top fabric that allows for maximum air flow with each step, reducing heat and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning features PORON® foam that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PowerStep® PULSE® Air Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded PORON cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Air full length insoles offer the same support and cushioning as our popular PULSE Performance style, but with a resilient mesh top fabric that promotes air flow and creates a massaging effect with each step. The PULSE Air insoles have a unique design with a built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Air running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
The PULSE Air full length running insoles feature a durable mesh top fabric for maximum air flow that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below the PORON cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Air running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Top Cover: Durable polyester mesh top fabric, sky blue
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON foam top layer, lime green; EVA base, orange
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 4 to 15, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running) Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.