Feet. They let us walk from one place to another, run marathons, play sports, and get through long work days. While orthotic shoe inserts can relieve foot pain and improve overall health by reducing other aches and pains associated with foot problems, complete foot health starts with proper care and awareness.
The following pages provide tips and information on overall foot health, proper foot care, and common foot ailments like plantar fasciitis. A happy mind resides in a health body, and this information will help you stay informed on foot health and help you better identify foot conditions if and when they arise.
If you’re ready to move forward with shoe inserts, browse PowerStep’s podiatrist-recommended orthotics to find the right option for you.
- Overall Foot Health - Learn how taking care of your feet is good for your overall health.
- Common Foot Ailments - Learn about common foot conditions you should be aware of.
- Plantar Fasciitis - Find out about the common symptoms, causes, and treatments of plantar fasciitis.
- Proper Foot Care - Get proper foot care tips and information to protect your feet.
- Morton's Neuroma - Find out about the common symptoms, causes, and treatments of Morton’s neuroma.
- Bunions - What are bunions and how to treat them.
- Metatarsalgia - Metatarsalgia causes pain and discomfort in the ball of your foot. Learn more about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of metatarsalgia.