- Gently stretches the Plantar Fascia to reduce inflammation and pain, featuring adjustable straps that adjust from 10 degrees to 90 degrees of dorsi-flexion
- Lightweight, low-profile shell
- Comfortable and breathable during night time use
- Light household ambulation and night time mobility
- Non-slip bottom
- Fits right or left foot
The PowerStep® Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint was built with patient comfort in mind. Featuring adjustable flexion straps to offer controlled dorsi-flexion of the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon.
Help relieve pain and speed healing while maintaining temperature with our moisture wicking liner. Intended for healing and treatment of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other lower extremity overuse injuries.
Ideal for: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Acute Injury & Post Op
- Polypropylene shell, Black
- Polyurethane foam
- Nylon hook and loop closure, Black
- Polyester fabric, Black and Blue
- Polyester webbing, Black
- Polyoxymethylene release buckle, Black
Sizing: Fits right or left foot, available in 3 sizes ranging from Men's US shoe sizes 7.5-11+, and Women's US shoe sizes 7-10.5+
Packaging Contains: 1 splint
Proper Care: Remove liner from splint foot base. Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to air dry.
HCPCS Assigned Code: L4396 or L4397