- Comfortably stretches the calf and soft tissues of the foot
- Ultra-soft, lightweight materials for added comfort when in use
- Adjustable strap provides a slight, gentle and effective stretch
- Speeds recovery from Plantar Fasciitis and overuse injuries
- A comfortable alternative to night splints
The PowerStep® UltraStretch® Night Sock provides a gentle and effective stretch to keep the foot in a neutral position. The UltraStretch helps alleviate pain associated with common overuse injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis when taking those first morning steps.
The PowerStep UltraStretch Night Sock is a less bulky alternative to night splints, allowing you to comfortably stretch the calf muscles and soft tissues of the foot while at rest or during sleep. The adjustable dorsiflexion strap provides a gentle stretch to alleviate pain and soreness, while the non-stretch toe area ensures flexion originates at the ball of foot, providing optimal pain relief. The adjustable calf band prevents sock from slipping while in use. Fits right or left foot.
Ideal for: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Heel & Arch Pain; Calf Muscle Cramps; Runner’s Cramps; Soreness from Overuse Injuries
Materials: Latex free
Sock: Nylon/polyester/spandex woven knit sock, black
Dorsiflexion Strap: Nylon/polyester adjustable strap, black
Toe Portion: Non-stretch urethane film, black
- Regular, fitting calves measuring up to 16" in circumference (measured at largest part of the calf)
- Large, fitting calves measuring from 16"-21" in circumference (measured at largest part of the calf)
Packaging Contains: 1 sock
Proper care: Secure all straps and wash the UltraStretch Night Sock by hand in cold water with gentle soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Ensure the UltraStretch Night Sock is fully dry before next use.