- Semi-rigid rocker bottom for stability and a natural gait
- Rigid heel counter along with padded heel collar and ankle strap keep foot securely in place
- Square toe design provides extra room and protection for the toes
- Padded heel collar provides comfort and reduces irritation
- Soft, breathable mesh upper material for comfortable wear
- Highly adjustable toe closure with extension piece accommodates bulky dressings and/or swelling
The PowerStep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe provides post-op protection for forefoot trauma and stress fractures.
The straps are highly adjustable with an extendable toe closure to accommodate swelling or bulky dressings. The square toe design provides additional room and protection for the toes.
Enhance comfort and improve the fit and function of the post-op shoe by pairing it with the PowerStep® Contoured Inner Sole.
- Polyester mesh foam upper, black
- EVA inner sole, black
- EVA outer sole, black
- Nylon binding, black
- Vinyl toe extension closure, black
Sizing: Fits right or left foot, available in 7 sizes ranging from Men's US shoe sizes 10-15.5, and Women's US shoe sizes 6-10.5
Packaging Contains: 1 shoe
Proper Care: Hand wash shoe using warm water, a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Ensure shoe is fully dry before reapplying.
Covered under US Patent D718,024