PowerStep® Pinnacle Junior | Arch Supporting Orthotic 3/4 Insoles
- 3/4 length support leaves extra room at the toes and features an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for greater support, correction, and motion control for those with pediatric flatfoot
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort in children's shoes, featuring PORON® foam that provides bounce back with each step while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that provides rear foot stability by properly positioning and cradling the heel to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
The PowerStep® Pinnacle Junior 3/4 orthotic insoles are an affordable, prefabricated option to support the growing pediatric foot. The Pinnacle Junior insoles with built-in arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The 3/4 length with tapered edge leaves extra room at the toes. The Pinnacle Junior insoles feature an arch support with an angled heel platform that provides hind-foot stability and extra motion control for proper heel positioning, restoring proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot. The Pinnacle Junior insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The Pinnacle Junior 3/4 insoles improve foot alignment, posture, balance, and coordination.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
The Pinnacle Junior 3/4 length insoles feature an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON. Below the PORON cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for improved motion control and support. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Flat feet are common with children as their bones and joints develop. Developmental flatfoot is the most common condition in children and is often overlooked. Without proper, early intervention as a child develops, bone malalignment and stress on the joints, ligaments and tendons in the foot and ankle can lead to more serious foot conditions later in life. Identifying and correcting the condition early can help prevent future problems. By combining premium cushioning and arch support, the PowerStep Pinnacle Junior 3/4 shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, blue with print
Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON foam top layer, blue; EVA base, red
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 sizes ranging from Toddler's U.S. shoe sizes 8.5 to 13, and Youth's U.S. shoe sizes 1 to 4
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for lower-profile shoes such as Kid's Athletic & Casual Dress Shoes
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
Covered under US Patent #D701,028
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.