PowerStep ArchMolds Lean Insoles | Low-Profile Custom Arch Support Orthotic, Exact Fit
- Full length, total contact support
- Heat-moldable EVA base featuring a contoured arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control, providing a personalized fit for those with low, standard or high arches
- Premium support cushioning in a low-profile design for enhanced comfort from heel to toe in lower profile shoes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
The PowerStep® ArchMolds® shoe insoles were designed to provide a personalized, custom fit for all arch types through heat-molding technology. The PowerStep ArchMolds Lean full length insoles have a unique lower-profile design with a cushioning layer and a heat-moldable base, allowing for increased comfort with a customized fit. These custom insole orthotics feature an anatomical contoured arch support and heel cradle stabilize the foot and improve alignment, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The ArchMolds Lean provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning for any arch type.
Feet need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining a premium cushioning layer and an anatomically contoured arch shape, the PowerStep ArchMolds Lean shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination.
Unsupported feet can cause overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination depending on your arch type:
- Overpronation (low arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Mild to moderate pronation (standard arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Supination (high arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Fat pad atrophy; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ball of foot pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Stress fractures in the feet & legs; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Top Cover: Polyester top fabric, orange with print
Cushioning: Heat moldable EVA base with anatomically contoured arch, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 13 sizes ranging from Men's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 15.5, and Women's U.S. shoe sizes 4.5 to 12.5
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear where the factory insoles can be removed and designed for tighter fitting shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Cleats, Spikes, Golf, Cycling, & Casual Dress
Proper care: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.
HEAT MOLDING INSTRUCTIONS
- Loosen shoes and remove all padding from inside of shoe.
- Preheat oven to 225°.
- Bake one insole at a time until the white heat sensitive paper tab on the bottom of the insole turns black (approximately 1 min 30 sec). Do not overheat. Quickly remove insole from oven and place into shoe. Wearing socks, insert foot into shoe. Stand on insole with knees slightly bent for 1 minute. Insole can be reheated and reformed, if necessary.