The ailments below are some of the most commonly experienced foot conditions. PowerStep® Orthotic Insoles can help alleviate and even prevent some of these issues from developing.
- The most common foot problem
- Overstretching of the fibrous plantar aponeurosis
- Creates edema (swelling) and moderate to severe pain
- Ankle pain and joint deformity
- Haglund’s deformity (pump bump)
- Ankle and knee pain
- Partial dislocation of 1st metatarsal/phalangeal (big toe) joint
- Produced by jamming and buckling of joint
- Tailor bunion is same condition adjacent to 5th toe
- Toes deform and lose flexibility
- May eventually lose ability to straighten
- Commonly known as pump bump
- Caused by improper footwear, biomechanical imbalances or trauma
- Uneven distribution of weight on the ball of the foot
- May cause ulcerations in diabetics due to neuropathy
- Neuroma is a very painful condition often caused by irritated, enlarged plantar nerves.
- Most people can relieve this condition by switching to more comfortable shoes and leveraging insoles.
How PowerStep can helpBy stabilizing and balancing the foot and reducing pronation, prefabricated orthotics offer:
- Immediate and affordable relief from heel and arch pain and other foot conditions
- A delay in the progression of, or help in preventing, many of these foot problems